We've scoured the web and found several great resources to help you out when approaching your year-end fundraising campaign. Whether you've been planning for months, or you're just getting started now, you can find several helpful tips in the posts below:
1. "6 Fundraising Psychology Hacks You Need to Know" by Allison Gauss This one's a quick read with some insightful thoughts to consider when approaching your donors with a year-end appeal.
2. This Year-End Fundraising Infographic by MobileCause contains some important facts as well as some great tips to consider when making your end-of-the-year ask.
3. "My Top Five Tips for a Profitable Year-End Campaign" by Gail Perry
Gail Perry outlines some very practical steps to keep in mind when working on a year-end fundraising campaign.
4. "Comprehensive Guide to Year-End Giving" by Causevox
This in-depth guide covers every aspect the campaign from figuring out your actual need, to planning, to marketing, and more. It offers a wealth of information that is well worth the read.
5. "10 Year-End Giving Statistics Every Fundraiser Should Know" by Andrew Dain
This post is not so much instructive as it is informative. It provides some interesting facts about how donors behave with regard to year-end appeals, as well as how your fellow nonprofit marketers approach the ask.
6. "8 Ways to Make the Most of Your Year-End Fundraising Campaign" by Caryn Stein This post offers some great tips about the placement of Donate buttons and simple changes you can make to ensure the Donation process is simple and accessible to donors.
Have you found other resources you've found helpful on this topic? Let us know in the comments below.